I looked through the many posts we have here and found some great scrapbook gift ideas for you creative sons and daughters out there.
For the ones that would like to shop for a scrapbook gift, I'm always here to help:)
So here are some ideas for you:
- If your mom likes cooking you can make a recipe scrapbook album for her, cooking with you or cooking with her grandchildren.
- Research, find out your momma full, undisclosed story and journal it!
- You can transform this cute mini enveloped scrapbook calendar into your mother's best year yet! Journal, add a great selection of your mamma's recent memories, with memorabilia and letters to boot.
- Don't forget: preparation is key - make sure your embellishments and memorabilia are all available to you!
- Great ideas for creative mini scrapbook albums that can be carried along in your mother's purse.
Tune in next week for more great albums you can get already made for you!