Because they are fun to make, using lots of your creative gene to fit things, re-purpose boxes, containers or invent your own form of albums.
Why use mini pre-made scrapbook albums?
- Mini premade albums make for a fun presentation.
- Mini albums are smaller in size, making it easy to carry around.
- Mini scrapbooks can help you focus on a specific subject, as in: our vacation in Hawaii, our trip to Washington, a day at the park, etc.
- Because of their varied shapes and sizes, mini premade scrapbooks have the surprise effect, making them a unique creation that draws the eye in, searching for treasures.
- Help the environment by re-purposing boxes, containers and other paper (or plastic, or metal) products, re-using them and preventing waste. Below you can see a tin can mini scrapbook album.
- Stay green and archival - make sure the materials you use (or, if the album is a pre-made one, materials that were used for you) are archival (acid and lignin free).
- Connect shape and subject for a more focused message. For example, if your subject is your love of coffee, why not make the album from paper cups or jackets?
Next time I'll bring more samples of mini scrapbooks albums, premade for your photo fun.
If you'd like to see something in particular or have a question, let me know.