Here are a few tips to organizing your wedding scrapbook:
- White wedding? - use cream as a base, accent with the colors of your bouquet
- Not every guest has to be portrayed in your album. Be gracious, send them their photo, keep your album about THE STORY of your wedding.
- Use ribbon - tie charms to the page with it, tie both sides of the page with it, in short: tie the knot.
- Many cards you'd like to save? - make the last page of your album a pocket, put inside it all those great wishes and fun notes you have.
- Use sheet protectors, your kids will be all over this album and your friends too, you don't want their prints all over it.
- Design with coherence in mind. Like any wedding, the pages (guests) need to be able to 'converse', don't place/'sit' two completely different layouts side by side, repeat some design elements along the book so it gives a same event/same story feel.