Friday, August 21, 2009

Enveloped Scrapbook Calendar

Hi there memory keepers,
Organizing our memories, I found quite a few gift bags with cards, photos, kids' drawings and keepsakes. It seems I'm always behind with my family's scrapbook! So this year I decided to get organized and create a master plan for the yearly scrapbook items. Since it's almost September and a new school year is about to start (Thank G-d), I made my mini scrapbook for the school year.
This mini scrapbook album is made of 12 9x4" brown envelopes, K and Company Scrap kit patterned paper scraps, a student's name tags I had, 2 office jump rings, some ribbon scraps and the Jennie Bowlin Mini Calendar Card Set. The way it works is small keepsakes, anecdotes and photos can be kept inside the envelope while the main photo, the one that best represent that month, will get pasted next to the month card. Smaller 2x3" wallet photos can be adhered to the back of the envelope.





Hope you are enjoying your summer,
Sarit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I liked

  • A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
  • Almost any book by David Grossman
  • Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
  • Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
  • Creation Companion by Betty Higins
  • Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
  • Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
  • Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  • Thinking of You by Making Memories

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, community coordinator, event orgenizer, teacher, designer, crafter, wordster, foody, love beauty.