Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Scrapbook for each child is as easy as 1-2-3!




School mornings are tough, trying to stay calm while handling all the morning tasks and various moods. When we are finally on our way, all tucked in the car, my kids sing the following song:

"I love my mom
My mom is cool
and now it's time
to go have fun at school"

Here are some school layouts from my premade school scrapbook album - It's as easy as can be with these layouts:
1. Get a premade school scrapbook for each one of your kids here. It's a good investment as you
will be using this scarpbook for grades K-6 (7 years!)
2. Choose the one most precious photo for each year for each child.
3. Adhere your best memories photo to its corresponding layout.
You now created great K through 6th school keepsake photo album individualized for each one of your kids with minimal effort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I liked

  • A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
  • Almost any book by David Grossman
  • Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
  • Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
  • Creation Companion by Betty Higins
  • Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
  • Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
  • Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  • Thinking of You by Making Memories

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, community coordinator, event orgenizer, teacher, designer, crafter, wordster, foody, love beauty.