- Take a photo of her, back and front, with her little (or little too big) backpack. You can use it as first and last page of your kindergarten scrapbook.
- Save the first day's name tag, stickers and whatever he got at school for later use in your scrapbook.
- Save the lunch menu, it can be a cute layout, or make a note of your kid's favorite lunch foods.
- Take a picture of her at the school's playground - where is her favorite hang out?
- Goes without saying - a picture of him with his buddies.
- Take a few photos of her preparing to go to school: waking up, brushing, washing, dressing up, breakfast - print them up in a wallet size format or a film-strip, it'll make a perfect story-by photo -page.
- Did they get homework yet? - photo them doing H.W., photocopy the first worksheet/assignment sheet, fold it and add it to your scrapbook layout in a