Since scrapbooking requires archival materials (Acid and lignin free), all the adhesives in my premade and custom scrapbooks are aid free and archival.
Such scrapbook adhesives are:
- Glue Dots by BuyGlueDots.com - I use the mini dots and the memory book dots and I love them because they are clean, easy to use, stick immediately and hold long.
- Sotch Quick Dry Adhesive is mess free, accurate because of its thin tip, drys extremely fast, holds forever, can glue everything and anything, ready to use whenever you need it, might need a kiss from a pin occasionally to open up.
- Scotch Permanent Double Sided Tape is mess free, easy to use, you can replace once even though it says it's permanent, holds paper well.
- The Memory Stor Adhesive runs smoothly, great price through Costco, no mess, quick and easy to handle, holds paper well.
- Scotch® Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape is great if you want to adhere something and make it raised, create layers etc. It can be ripped by hand so no need to bath your scissors later...