Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Scrapbooks

Visiting my sons Math teacher about a month ago he told me in amazement that my son chose the Scrapbook Club amongst his other clubs for that semester. I think what amazed him most was that a boy would rather crafts over sports.
Fast forward a month and a half later, Mother's Day came upon us. My kids were ecstatic, they prepared all sorts of cards (Princess) a scrapbook (Handsome!!!!), massage (princess) brunch (all together), hubby bought me a piece of art on his last business trip and hid it well (I love art) and just the enthusiasm could have brought any mom to tears. Since I'm not the teary kind I was just plain happy!

To share my sons scrapbook, scroll down.






Hope you had a great time yourself!
Sarit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I liked

  • A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
  • Almost any book by David Grossman
  • Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
  • Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
  • Creation Companion by Betty Higins
  • Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
  • Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
  • Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  • Thinking of You by Making Memories

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, community coordinator, event orgenizer, teacher, designer, crafter, wordster, foody, love beauty.