- Digital Scrapbooks - traditional scrapbook artists create their layouts with scissors, papers, adhesive and embelishments. The digi scrapbook artists create their layouts on their computer using software like Photoshop elements or other graphic softwear. They then print their work and put it in a traditional album or a photo book. Learn more about it here.
- Hybrid Scrapbook - uses both digital scrapbook methods and the traditional ones, so a layout might be layered and printed, than added to with paper flowers or other embelishmants that create that tactile, raised, WOW effect. See samples here.
- Photo books - a service available online. You load your photos (sometimes need to download their program), choose a theme, drag the photo onto the selected background and follow the instructions on the screen. Far less creative than scrapbook, much sliker result, wait for your photobook to ship to you in it's hardbound cover you pre-selected. Serviceproviders include, but are not limited to: Shutterfly, Picasa, Picaboo and more.
Now, why would you choose to place your photos in an album at all?
- A designed photo album adds to the presentation of the photos and creates expectation. The photo (baby? Lovers? Home?) Or title (holiday? Someone’s name?) In the cover’s window, the fabric used for the cover (velvet? Silk? brilliant colors?), ribbons and crystals create a certain feeling and an urge to look at your photos.
- A designed scrapbook album is presentable and is quick and easy to access. A small group can enjoy your photos without worrying about poor connection, too small of a screen, slow sites or limited number of photos. You can always add pages to your Scrapbook album and it is always accessible, on your shelf.
- Gathering around a gorgeuse scrapbook album on the sofa is much easier than standing around a screen at a desk. There’s a sense of leisurely sharing memories to it.
- Your photos are well protected from stains and fading with Our archival photo albums . Your scrapbook album will have sheet protectors so your children and guests can enjoy it without staining it. Your photo albums will be your legacy for generations to come!
- Using our designed scrapbook albums to display your photos, make them more personalized as they contain a uniquely designed look.
- If your best photos are in a film container or your camera's memory card, they are not viewed or enjoyed. Organize your photos in a presentable way to keep on a bookshelf, coffee table or have in your purse as a mini album brag book.
Naxt week I'l write about the necesities of a good photo album.
Have a great weekend!