I believe everything is connected. I believe you need to give back to the community, and often times 'pay it forward'. I believe we are care takers of the world and we should be responsible. I believe in learning from the past, living in the moment and planing my tomorrows.
I believe that when you do things 'for the love of the game' you enjoy more and you're able to excel in what you do. I believe people should emphasize their good experiences, remember the better things they encountered. I believe we should listen to one another and learn to see the opportunity in everyday experiences. I like to do things fast, yet I believe we should stop for a snail or allow ourselves the time to see how vivid the tree leaves looked today. Enjoy creation - it's yours, for free!
I create premade and custom scrapbooks and I love it. It lets me in on people joys (birth, wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, birthdays, school days); I love crafting; I love the smiles on people faces when they see the end result - their memories layouts done professionally in an archival scrapbook album. I love reminiscing on good memories - I find this inexpensive experience liberating. I hope you will, too!
In this blog I'll try to explore photography techniques for the novice, help with scrapbook advice and hear about your life views and photos.
For starters, I'd like your comments/thoughts about:
What is the best experience you had in your life so far and what do you do to keep it?
Books I liked
- A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
- Almost any book by David Grossman
- Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
- Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
- Creation Companion by Betty Higins
- Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
- Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
- Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Thinking of You by Making Memories
- ► 2010 (19)