We are back from our family vacation with lots of photos to scrapbook!
While I'm trying to overcome the mess here, I thought I'll drop you a line, so here goes -
A friend sent me this YouTube story-in-photos short film, I thought it illustrates my point exactly, so I'm sharing it with you.
The end pictures' note says:
Grandma, congrats for the new dryer!
Shana Tovah (Happy Jewish Ney Year) to you all,
Books I liked
- A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
- Almost any book by David Grossman
- Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
- Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
- Creation Companion by Betty Higins
- Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
- Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
- Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
- Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Thinking of You by Making Memories