Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Premade Scrapbooks

It's been roughly 4 months since we moved from sunny California to north New Jersey. We made lots of friends and adopted some family members over in California, some Ron members for life, I know I will forever stay in touch with them. And while I'm honing on the fact that the world globalized a lot since I came into it, I'm sad we're not at that stage where you can just yearn for someone and he or she will show up, like a living hologram. Instead we have a leaving scrapbook album, lots of photos, emails, phone calls and visitors. They pass across the love, but it's not the same as sharing dinner or experiencing them in person.
I'm currently working on this expended family scrapbook album and hope to put in it memories from the past as well as future visits:)





Hug someone you love today,
Sarit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I liked

  • A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
  • Almost any book by David Grossman
  • Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child
  • Clean and Simple Scrapbooking by Cathy Zeilske
  • Creation Companion by Betty Higins
  • Great Design Using Non Traditional Materials by Wendy Lyonsand Sheree Clarck
  • Handmade Cards by Anne Akers Johunson
  • Life Lines by Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger
  • Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • People of The Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
  • Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  • Thinking of You by Making Memories

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, community coordinator, event orgenizer, teacher, designer, crafter, wordster, foody, love beauty.