So here are some solutions for you:
- Choose your photos carefully. Try to choose ones that are telling the story of this Halloween for your family or, if you're a brave scrapbooker who designs a mini album for each one of your kids, choose the photos that tell the story of each kid.
- Go through your scrapbook supplies and get all the purple, orange and black papers out. Get all Halloween embellishments on the work table as well.
- Save some candy rappers (not the sticky ones), napkins, pieces of decoration to enhance your mini scrapbook album.
- Pick a 6" album (I find them to work well for both wallet AND standard size photos) and decide on a one, common, uniting layout to use through your scrapbook mini album.
- Glue glue glue.
- Embellish, journal and enjoy!
Below are some ideas for Halloween layouts: